Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: Oh dad..
Replies: 1 Views: 309

y.n0t 4.10.09 - 05:24pm
They are saying that h0pe goes as never ends in the human heart.. As it d0es inside mine.. And fly in my castle sky.. But you.. You know that h0pe deferred makes the heart sick..and kill the yearnin nd l0ve.. As after they killed you.. They hold you on their shoulders.. And into earthy clay they threw you.. They wind their backs.. And into crocodiles tears they were washin their faked faces.. While i was tippling the pains drops from glasses full of bitterness.. As the jerks around me were winkin and whisperin togather.. And on my pain rhyme they were playin.. They played sneeky rythem for your blue-eyed little girl.. So my life became huge vale full of lost dreams.. And you lie into that d*mn tomb.. Strenghless.. Powerless.. Heartbroken and Sad about your weak daughter.. You aband0nd me since fiften years .. Fitften years gatherin my childh0od rest pieces.. And for sudden, I was exhusted, so i st0pped.. I slept .. Then my femenity m0an callin me.. That m0ment i laughed and laughed.. Stare your lil daughter.. Watch her very go0d.. She became adult.. Sorry! But shes lost t0tured y0ung lady! Carryin the resp0nsbility bakges.. That you gave me for s0me f0rg0tten years.. So beg me bard0n.. Darkness start entering my arbian s0ul.. I have to go.. (translated p0em. I wr0te to my dad. Who died in 1995 by heart attack he was 32) nancy. *

jolian29 4.10.09 - 05:49pm
If anyone can ever paint this pain of losing a dad, the portrait would grap the expressions of us all and throw them into lines and ridges of misery and sorrow forever just as we take a glance at this painfull colors. . . Your brushes and colors so breath taking. . . What to say. . Im sorry *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits