Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: namelesS..
Replies: 2 Views: 268

1n0nly 16.09.09 - 12:21pm
Im quiet because i kn0w i can 0nly be that..its raining this seas0n and im l0nely with0ut a reas0n..and the time that was and the m0ments which were...can i tip the dust and lo0k at the past amber..f0r th0ugh here the j0urney ch0ckes and we lead with parch thr0ats..the rant the file..caravan with the trail 0f vacant h0pes..yet the lights,n0rth wards shine blue.,bright and green,emerald and the gypsy l*st entwined with the print 0f lengths...sarah.. *

jolian29 16.09.09 - 12:46pm
Sarah. . . Wont say much, but for sure i know ill be waitin to read more like these words. . . It took my mind to a misty trip. . . Keep on please *

noor70 16.09.09 - 05:50pm
in 1 moment the world colaps the stars fall .the moon seem so shy .y that happnd i dnt knw .i hav no reson my small mind cnt undrstnd .all the dreams was a sound in space .is thr undr the sky any safe place .am i wrong .r the dreams forbidn in ths world .me or the world must change .i neva neva hate .alwyz belive in lov alwyz belive in 4givnes and all good values bt alwyz feel lonely .may b am old vergion of men .may b i need update .is thr any site to update men .cn we make format new setup to our values cn we make big changes in our souls .or we wl stay lost in ths endless desert ?? *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits