Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: The m0ment of return
Replies: 0 Views: 273

y.n0t 15.09.09 - 10:43am
The return m0ment, b0nes, mem0ries, and a dream sit on the t0mbs of the faithfullness .. And the vig0r of pasSis0n is in it's way to be vanished. Here I Am writting the mem0 bef0re its end, Here I Am lieing on the lines of weakness. Leaving my v0ice walkin in the speach and the w0rds make me l0ng for .. Till the tear c0mes d0wn. For the waves away in explaining their ideas, but I dont have any way to make me str0ng to get rid of my pain or even one outery that h0ld my principles that differ fr0m their ideas, me and you and the p0sSibilty of desparati0n. Here we are incapable of escape.. There's no way!! We must face this fate and go. How the death is waiting a friend on the bed of t0ture?? Why love kill a friend who was livin in the happinesS angles f0r that m0ments. ? And what is life exept m0ments! And today the m0ment of return comes back to me and pushes me for return to the principle and base. It pushes me to return to the time bef0re l0ve, where my w0rds were lived with0ut capture or chains. Day after day is went I find a beautiful mix that c0ntains forgetfulness with c0l0rful strings of l0ve, and the absence is n0t my tragedy n0r the reas n of my sadness. But the sadness itself is my tragedy because it's a kn0t that i l0ved as it. I d0nt want to untie it or even to kn0w its secrets. Its en0ugh f0r me trivial excuses and it's en0ugh f0r myself that pains which I inherited fr0m the past mem0ries that i'll tread tom0rrow or after t0m0rrow.. My friend, may be you'll think that I was over doin a little bit, okay.. Nevermind!! Because I think the same to0. The t0ngue of my soul says that the human brings f0r himself what he thinks that its suitable f0r him, but I d0nt sell my femininity or humble myself. I w0nt surrender to my em0ti0ns vi0lence and I w0nt st0p talkin. But I'll just in its time. My w0rds were finished.. My darling y0ur way is waiting for you and mine is waitin for me to0. And bdtween ours there's a l0ng st0ry will n0t c0me back again with0ut a miracle. Nancy *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits