Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: My only almond flower
Replies: 4 Views: 385

jolian29 14.09.09 - 08:23pm
. . . I already told you how you relate so true to almond flowers. They used to think that we all been apples on an apple tree. . But you got more about you than the softness, sweetness and redness of apples. . . Your much softer, you can almost dance with every wind, i even know, wind loves to touch you softly and make you dance. . . Your much sweet, that you can only be tasted in a discrete way. . . Your sweetness got nothing to do with hungery bodies. . You can only be like hope to the thirsty lips, and you so enough to save dying souls. . . Your more pink than red. . . Soul pink, misty simple sweet and impossible pink. . . Your my almond flower. . . And i know you can see my words going so weak. . . What words, in what dictionary, can i find true words to describe almond flowers? . . You relate to heaven more than earth. . . Only god can tell what you are for real. . . Your like souls. . . Only god knows what souls are. . . All i can is worship and pray. . . . And its all bout my faith, and i believe your my almond flower. . . Your maxim *

y.n0t 15.09.09 - 08:31am
When you fall in love you cant resist your bel0ved body.. You cant see her as n0rmal girls.. Even she w0uld'nt be m0re pretty or the same.. Might be she's n0t.. You wil always believe shes da best angel ever .. Love is blind. *

flavour 16.09.09 - 12:48am
sounds so real,,i lov it,,,im sure she loves him,,do nt u think? *

1n0nly 16.09.09 - 12:22pm
as unique as da writer himself.. *

kaylaz 6.10.09 - 09:01am
I almost think the writter is talking of al women n theaz something else but he is also speaks nt jus of women but hz faith which combines 2 wots said. I dnt knw but thts jus my feeling reading wotz written n between the lines! Very unique of ths person. *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits