Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: The Excuse is m0re ugly than t
Replies: 1 Views: 412

y.n0t 4.11.09 - 01:38pm
Believe me.. I d0nt excuse your beautiful spirit.. But i cry it blood.. I kn0w very well what is g0in into your mind n0w.. What a shame! What a loose! What a loose you got.. Do you think am betrayn you? No.. No my lord.. Its n0t the blue-eyed girl manner.. She loves so bad.. And kidnap the warm lap.. But shes never betray.. Shes tryin to take the t0ture dress off.. And likes to wear new dress.. Its name the forgetfulness. Despite its c0st so expensive. And she will pay its pill all her days life. And your absence is the biggest pill.. And for searching for new life with new prince i think its quite impossible.. Coz theres no such a princes as you.. As your tender heart.. As you forgiveness.. And as your pure music that you play every night.. That music that g0ne one day in this dark year.. That day which took you from my hands.. I d0nt cheat you.. And i w0nt.. But am tryin to disc0ver the taste of lies to forget you. Which is the right. . Nancy *

jolian29 6.11.09 - 09:45pm
Everyone deserves a closure. Being left hanging amongst thoughts and doubts is worse than the punishment. . Better be clear *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits